Pattaya is a city on Thailand’s eastern Gulf coast known for its beaches, more than 125km from the capital city Bangkok, traffic jams are frequent on the section. In 2013, the Chonburi - Pattaya section of Expressway began to be constructed to ease traffic pressure, as a result, the travel time between Pattaya and Bangkok has been cut to 1.5 hours. The total length of the Chonburi - Pattaya section is 57km, there are 13 toll stations along the way, with 12 gates and one control platform for each toll station. The control of cameras’ shooting angle and the long distance transmission of data become major problems in front of Chonburi authorities.
1. Remote communication between video server and toll gate
2. High requirement for high bandwidth and low delay
3. Very limited installation space
1. Full Gigabit fiber communication equipment to accommodate both high bandwidth video transmission and remote communication
2. Compact design frees up limited space and makes device installation easier
1. Layered network structure makes it easy for management and remote monitoring & dispatching
2. Through dial switches the monitoring data and management data are isolated effectively, data priority scheduling is achieved