In the past decade, Thailand energy demand has been rising at 5% annually. Because of the limited fossil fuel, Thailand depends highly on energy imports. On the other hand, Thailand has rich sunshine resource, so the authorities concentrate on the development of solar power. In 2010, the government started the 55MW Solar Farm project, and spanned up to 84MW in 2013. As one of the biggest photovoltaic project, it produces 145,300.19 GWh electricity per year. 3onedata’s real-time monitoring system plays a very important role to ensure the safe and stable running of the power generation system.
1. Harsh geography, climate and strong electromagnetic interference
2. High requirements for high bandwidth to acquire and analyze data
1. Industrial-grade level 4 EMC design guarantees reliable performance in industrial field, MTBF＞300000 hours, -40~75℃ wide working temperature to withstand harsh environment
2. Fiber networking to meet the need of long distance transmission and high bandwidth
3. IEEE802.1Q VLAN can effectively isolate management data and monitoring data, SW-Ring, automatic recovery time < 20ms, ensures the real time and reliability of data transmission
1. Reliable product and system connection allow real time monitoring of photovoltaic field
2. Multiple serial data easy access, battery pack algorithm optimized. The effective isolation of different data ensure data security, ring redundancy achieves real time and reliability of system network