On 13 October 2016, the Government of Romania signed two Memoranda of Understanding (MoUs) with Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway on the implementation of the Norwegian Financial Mechanism and the EEA (European Economic Area) Financial Mechanism, 2014-2021. More than EUR 500 million will be allocated to different programmes in Romania until 2021.
Information received from the Romanian Ministry of Energy reveals that the number of not-electrified households in Romania is close to 100,000 in more than 2,200 small towns and villages. Providing electricity will be a first step for people found in this situation to a normal life in which they can benefit from same social opportunities as the rest of the people in Romania.
The same year, 3onedata and a local enterprise EnergoBit start a substation project to supply solutions for 10,000 households.
1. High requirement for real time and reliability
2. Harsh geography, climate and strong electromagnetic interference
3. High maintenance cost in remote area
1. Industrial-grade level 4 EMC design guarantees reliable performance in industrial field, MTBF＞300000 hours, -40~75℃ wide working temperature to withstand harsh environment
2. SW-Ring, automatic recovery time < 20ms, ensures the real time and reliability of data transmission
3. MTBF＞300000 hours, significantly reduce manual maintenance cost
1. Reliable connection between information acquisition station, RTU and protective relay
2. Intelligent linkage of information collection system and automatic control system can effectively adjust relay status
3. The integrated automation system has helped partners develop a lot of projects, EnergoBit’s project has cover over 40 substation, and more than 100 substation are expected in three years