Suvarnabhumi Airport is one of two international airports serving Bangkok, Thailand. It can handling 45 million passengers per year, and the number is growing at an annual rate of 5.6 percent. But the traffic congestion had become a serious problem for the airport and passengers. To improve passengers’ travel experience, 3onedata helped build a vertical lifting mechanical parking system to optimize parking guidance and ease traffic pressure around the airport.
1. Clear grouping and remote centralized control of scattered points
1. Use cable extender to extend transmission distance and connect to remote control center, solving the problem of scattered control points
2. Real time monitoring of serial data ensures accurate action of the elevator
1. Captured real time elevator action and achieve centralized control of scattered points
2. Fast and accurate elevator control makes vehicles access easy and relieve traffic pressure around the airport.
3. Increase space utilization with new management modes
Contact us to get more assistance.Email Us